8.1.10

croquis





first drawing is from Macy mall and..
grandmother and grand daughter. her mom went to get something and i have no idea where she went.
the grand daughter asked her for some coffee and that remind me of myself, asking coffee to my dad when i was about 12 years old. yes i knew the taste of coffee since 12. i consider it pretty early for coffee.

second drawings is mother and her daughter. her father came later and i did not draw him because i already drew two of them. her mom just bought the daughter a puppy doll and the daughter named her Sophie. i thought that was very cute. I had never named my toy. robot was robot and elephant was elephant. maybe its because I am a boy. I did not even have many toys when i was young.

2 comments:

Sophie Diao said...

awesome <3

Eusong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.