10.4.10

Ben


Ben

staying up every night give me whole different sense of something
more than just working hard during daytime.
I like to walk around time to time, just to give myself a break.
that became every night and presented me a nice little chat with people
or meeting with a stranger who also work every night.
and Ben is the guy who I see every night, always playing guitar in his room
and I ended up knock his window and ask him if I can just listen to his music.
sure he said yes, and I gave him a little sketch of him.
and this is from the memory.
I like musicians. they seem to have whole different language,
which must be little bit different from drawings or paintings that are silent and lasting,
since theirs are audible and momentary.
I like it.

1 comment:

Katelyn Gannon said...

That's a great moment to have had.