3.10.10

murmuring

i heard some kids back in my high school is actually visiting my blog and see my stuff. that felt pretty weird. and young kids from Mosaic Studio knows me as a half black and half Korean. Mr.Choi says they literately asked "Is he Korean? he is not, right?". I don't know how to feel about it but it is definitely amazing that this blog connects people around the world. amazing.huh....

I wish I can be a person who can inspiring somebody else, just like how I am inspired by Mr. Choi, Dice Tuetuemi and people in all my precious art books. I guess there's still a long way to go, since I am surprised how young I actually am. I am becoming 20 this October. It felt like pretty long period of time have passed by shortly, but it really wasn't.

how young, childish, stupid I am, surprises me everyday.

7 comments:

Jeeyoon said...

yes I heard that rumor about you being black... sook unni made it sound almost real... lol
by the way, you are an inspire for me
you'll be great in the future :) I knoww it...

Eusong said...

oh, god, thanks so much. buaahh

Sam said...

You are very inspiring to me. Your work, and especially your work ETHIC, is very astounding. :)

Anonymous said...

우리 어송이 이제 어른이 다됬구나...
난 점점 커가는 네 모습이 자랑스럽구나
생각도 어른 스럽고
그래도 언제나 겸손함을 잊지 말아라
이쁜놈

russianspy437 said...

duude! that's awesome u should start building this entire mythology around yourself. lol. anyway inspiration isn't limited by age or experience.

Eusong said...

oh man, it's definitely exciting to be mythical. lol

Angela Pan said...

include me as one of the stalkers! you inspire me tooooooooo ;)