13.2.12

"....!~"

yesterday I and my friends put up our sketches and illustrations on Character Animation show gallery, which is going to have its opening on Wednesday. My friend, Sophie did several long vertical paintings with a charming love story that became an inspiration for this one. as i draw and paint, the composition got shorter and shorter. haha. fail

it is quite mind blowing to see everyone's amazing artworks all together. Each section of the wall has strong impression to me, I wonder how other people react to it. now i feel like i should work harder. 

so i decided to do painting a day. let's see how far i can go.



2 comments:

Elaine Chen said...

this is beautiful eusong!
I would look forward to your painting per day!!
those things never lasts for me sigh. I try

33bbhair33 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.