5.1.13





 This is the first post of 2013! happy new year guys. I have told few people around me that I am making a film about a princess. at the time like this when all major studios avoid such thing, I thought it might be fun to jump in. these are just thumbnails that i have been doing for last few month. They are not in any order or any story point. they are just thumbs for fun, exploring how it could be kind of thing. I think I did few color keys based on these thumbs in last post. I strongly hope i can finish this film eventually.


8 comments:

Ryan Matias said...

Looks amazing Eusong!

Sam said...

These look great!! Good luck Eusong!! :D

Chloé Nicolay said...

WOW, too cool...

philip vose said...

kick those other princess film's asses. it all looks real nice and unique, man. keep it up!

Dana said...

these are lookin awesome dude!

k.mediani said...

These 'thumbs' are all looking very amazing and beautiful! I want to see this film about a princess. I also strongly hope you can finish it as well!

Jeremy Bondy said...

these look awesome man! I really love that one of the girl on bed framed by the curtains... you got something there

James Woods said...

Man these are beautiful! Graphic but still dimensional